Our Antenatal classes help you and your partner to prepare for labour, birth and early parenthood. Some classes focus mostly on labour and birth, while others guide you through late pregnancy, and what life with a newborn baby will be like.
It’s recommended that you enroll in antenatal classes offered at our center. It may help you have a better birth experience, as well as prepare you for coping in the early weeks after the birth. Classes tend to be small, so you and your partner can take an active part in them.
Topics covered in our antenatal classes include:
- Your developing baby and changes in your body
- Labour and birth positions
- Giving birth and meeting your baby
- Caring for your baby
- Your health and wellbeing
- Relaxation techniques and stress management
- Massage skills and breathing techniques for labour
- The physical, emotional and lifestyle changes you may experience after your baby is born
- Practical baby care, such as nappy changing and skincare